Short Stays for Those You Love
Alexian Brothers Sherbrooke Village provides short-stay respite care for individuals in need of nursing or personal care. Arrangements are made to accommodate your needs and the resident's requirements. Short-stay respite care is also available in emergency situations.
Who Uses Respite Care:
- People in need of care while their relatives or caregivers are away
- People who are looking after a relative or friend and who need a well-deserved break
- People who are suddenly left alone due to unforeseen circumstances
- People with relatives or friends who require special facilities which enable them to visit
- People who need transitional care after leaving the hospital and before going home
- People who want to give their loved one a chance to be more social and interact with others his or her own age
If you know of an older adult with a special need please call us. Our helpful Sherbrooke Village staff will help you in every way to care for an older adult.