No Crystal Ball, Just Good Planning
Can you look into the future and know what is going to happen to you or someone you love? Of course not, but that doesn't mean that you can't make plans to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Peace of Mind
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that help is available when you need it. Whether you need a little assistance for a temporary period of time or more assistance for a longer period of time; we have a trusted team - dedicated and committed to being responsive, reliable, and consistent in providing you the highest quality of service.
Knowing today that care will be available tomorrow.
Individualized service designed to help you stay active, healthy, and independent.
No matter what happens, dedicated and responsive individuals are there to ensure that you have what you need when you need it.
A Care Manager you and your family can consult for guidance on health care and changing needs.
The Most Sensible Financial Decision You Will Ever Make
Your Care Manager is your strongest advocate when health issues arise; working with you, your family, and physicians. Coordination and communication is essential in ensuring that you have the services that you need when you need them. Our Care Managers have strong health care backgrounds and experience to support these essential functions.
- A one time, 100% tax deductible Life Care fee.
- A reasonable monthly fee that is 70% tax deductible.
- When you need care, you and your family will not be alone. Your personal Care Manager will assist you during a crises by working with you, your family, and your physicians.
- Services are provided directly through the network of Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries in Chattanooga - not by an unknown third party.
- You enjoy life on your own terms, in your home, for as long as possible.
- Customized services designed to fit your individualized needs.
- Opportunities for a variety of social and community activities to ensure you continue to live a healthy, social, and active life.
Making us a part of your planning process is important. Having a trusted team, dedicated and committed to being responsive to your needs and ready to serve you when you need them, is equally as important. The Alexian Brothers strong 800 year reputation has been serving the individuals and families in Chattanooga for over 70 years.
To learn more about Alexian Brothers Live At Home Program Services, please e-mail us through the Contact Us link on the left. We are more than happy to send you information about upcoming presentations, or to set up a visit in your home.